[NAFEX] Cherry CD

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 25 15:18:02 EST 2007

Richard,

Just drop me an email with your address.  Alternatively, you will be able to check it out from the NAFEX library.  I haven't sent a copy of this new CD to them yet, but I will in the coming few days.  If you would like your own personal copy, I'm asking for $2 to cover material costs & whatever shipping comes to.

I put no restrictions on its re-distribution other than asking people to acknowledge where due and keep it open so any new information flows as freely as possible.  After all, almost all the information originated with universities and experiment stations via taxpayer $$ (albeit 50-100 years ago).

Best regards,

Anton