[NAFEX] organicism to birthcontrol

Alan Haigh alandhaigh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:31:53 EST 2007

 John and Gordon,

"You are dead center, drop dead accurate in your assessment.  Population is
the source of most of the problems we face even though that is an unpopular,
non-PC position to take.
 I have long believed that it is impossible for the human species to address
the problem, hence the inevitable."

I would third this except to suggest that pessimism should never lead to
inaction-  Humans can address this problem and many are trying no matter how
poor are the odds- life's supposed to be a struggle.  Even the decision not
to have more than 2 children is a positive step.  Sharing your concerns on
the Internet, possibly contributing to organizations involved in
birth-control etc.

We may be on the verge of extinction but it is also possible that technology
could lead to a longevity of survival for our species unprecedented in the
history of our planet.

No species is forever.  Keep fighting for your planet and your species.  We
aint dead yet.