[NAFEX] Small batch producer - e. coli risk

Naomi dragon-star at cableone.net
Thu Dec 13 11:14:25 EST 2007

Many good points.

Just to add.. another good reason to have chickens work the orchard when
there is not any ripe or ripening fruit in the trees is that the chickens
with jump/fly up and peck on it.

A friend once told me of watching his chickens jumping up and down under his
grapes. He laughed...and then he chased them out.
Naomi