[NAFEX] keepsake name

Naomi dragon-star at cableone.net
Thu Dec 13 10:59:50 EST 2007

In the not too distant past I was chastised on a cheese making list for
referring to a cheese I was making as Brie.  I was informed by another
member that the cheese names referred to the production of certain
locations, species. and were not to be used for "like products" .  She then
informed me of the names she had chosen for her products which involved
names drawn from local landmarks.

 I was "persuaded" to follow her example and promptly dubbed my next cheese
"Clay Peak Sanitary Landfill and Motorcycle Park" .  It was actually a
rather nice feta.

BTW I have a Keepsake tree and very much enjoy the fruit.

Naomi