[NAFEX] Sending/Receiving seeds from outside US

Steve SDW12986 at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 23:50:09 EDT 2007

They seem ready and willing to ship to US addresses:
http://solanaseeds.netfirms.com/instructions.html
I don't believe there are many regulations about shipping seeds.
About shipping seeds to outside the US, I'm sure there is no problem
sending them out. It would be up to the other country whether they have
rules about letting them in.

Steve