[NAFEX] Muscadine collectors

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu Aug 30 15:08:49 EDT 2007

I've been contacted by a private collector, a NAFEX member,  looking
for old varieties of muscadine grapes.  Commercial places like Ison's
don't carry them, and the Germplasm Repository hasn't helped either.
If you are, or know, a private individual with old muscadine varieties,
please contact me offlist so I can put you in touch with the fellow.
He doesn't use e-mail, so I'll need a mailing address and phone number.
  He is pretty serious about collecting these varieties.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com