[NAFEX] Grape suggestions?

Pete Tallman pete_tallman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:56:41 EDT 2007

Two you might consider: Swenson Red has been pretty reliable seeded; its
flavor can win over people who insist on seedless. Petite Jewel has small
berries and mostly seedless; looks like it's coming in with a good crop this
year. Nice in muffins. There's another, larger seedless Swenson variety
that's supposed to be good, but I have not tried it.

I tried the usual northen seedless types here (Canadice, Vanessa, Himrod,
etc.), but too much winter vine burying and frequent late spring frosts
pretty well discouraged me from that direction.

Pete Tallman
Longmont, CO   erratic zone 5