[NAFEX] Pruning a Currant bush

vrana nokal at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 6 05:23:03 EDT 2007

Thank you,its very fine answer.  I am only sending  to you pictures /very old one/ of my sorts of actinidia kolomikta=content of vitamin C is 1520mg%, and late sort of lonicera. /dont fall when ripen, hangs a month and can be picked whenever, but the leaves are strangely curling./
Jan Kola, Jasminova1616,   70800 Ostrava, Czech Rep.     I like to have all the time good fruit to pick.When I was starting far ago, then was not plants so I made it from seeds and some are top good.