[NAFEX] NAFEX Annual Meeting

Ed Fackler ed.fackler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 07:25:55 EDT 2007

Shirley:

     I've been going to NAFEX meetings since the late 70s or early 80s
(can't remember).  Anyway they are a joy in that folks get to meet other
members face-to-face and an incredible number of serendipitous or
spontaneous nuggets leap out (with all sorts of information and fun).

     I highly encourage you to go if at all possible.

ed, S. Indiana, near heaven