[NAFEX] how do I search archives?

william anderson dekalbman2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 13:36:06 EST 2006

 HI, I'm new to this and want to search for info about apriums, pluots, plums, and cherries for  a small home orchard in central Illinois. I want to know about pollination, hardiness, rootstocks, late blooming varieties. Etc. I love fresh fruit and want to have the best chance of success with what I buy. I don't want to spend money for something that will not produce in my zone and climate.