[NAFEX] Bangor Blackberry shipments

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Fri Mar 31 08:39:35 EST 2006

To all interested parties,
As I have written in before, I am offering an heirloom blackberry 'Bangor' to Nafex folks at the cost of shipping and handling.
Albeit handling means digging and preparing them for shipping, and a kickback for the fellow who has been preserving
them for the last 60 years (I think I told him 50 cents a plant). I have a list of people who expressed interest from last
summer. These folks will be recieving their plants/root cuttings sometime in the next 4 weeks.
Are there any other members interested? Please reply ASAP. I will most likely be digging next week if Maine gets some rain
that makes a dent in our frozen soil. Refer to the archives over the last summer (2005) to read details etc.
Take Care,
Heron Breen