[NAFEX] apricot scion

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 27 14:32:50 EST 2006

Michelle, my Harglow tree is still dormant and I could send you some
scionwood, if you like.  Please let me know your mailing address and
about what size diameter scionwood you need.  Will try to match that if
possible.

I also have access to scionwood of the Canadian apricot 'Debbie's Gold'.
Here's a description: 'Debbie's Gold Apricot': Successful in Winnipeg.
Good taste, eaten fresh or for canning.  However, you may want to grow a
cultivar that has better quality since you live where such a hardy
apricot is not really needed.

  -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Hardiness Zone 4b)