[NAFEX] scions?

kieran or donna redherring at tnaccess.com
Fri Mar 24 22:32:23 EST 2006

Lucky,
    Just checking in.  Our weather has been so up and down, many things are coming out but some are standing still.  I cut a few apple scions and put them in a cold fridge at a friend's house, but don't have handy access to a cold fridge.  If you have any scions cut for me, please hold them awhile longer.  I cut some walnut last week and then forgot them in the truck where  the hot sun came out and shined directly on them in their plastic bag.  That hot sun is all gone now, but the scions were probably shot.  I have been bringing tomato plants in and out and in and out, it's ridiculous.
    Accidentally got the fibroids on the run.  I took goldenseal for a week for something, and the fibroids got real quiet.  Looked in a couple of herb books we never look in, found that the Chinese would regard goldenseal as good for reducing circulation to fibroids, and that in Russia goldenseal is used ONLY for women's problems.  This is the second cycle since this fortunate discovery, and they are actually shrinking.  I'm back down to looking 4 months pregnant instead of 5 months, a big improvement.  Gotta run.    Donna