[NAFEX] Claypool Persimmon Site

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 12 13:44:34 EST 2006

On Mar 12, 2006, at 10:15 AM, Doc Lisenby wrote:

> If Jerry will manage this site, I'll help buy it.  How does one go
> about
> buying it?

If no one currently owns it, you just choose a domain name registrar,
such as godaddy.com, and buy it.  If you actually want to use it, you
have to have a webhost for it or be able to host it yourself.

I looked at the Internet Wayback Machine to see if they'd archived any
of the old site, but they hadn't.  Which is a bit fishy. I wonder if
the site ever really had any info there?

Anyway, some info on James Claypool is here
http://www.nutgrowers.org/persimmon.htm