[NAFEX] Claypool Internet site.

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 10:48:56 EST 2006

About two years ago Jim Claypool's son created a web site, (WWW)
Claypoolpersimmonfarms.com with the James Claypool persimmon breeding story on it. About a
year ago the site was discontinued.

I understand there are scum who pick up the names of sites that are dropped
in the hopes the former owners will want it back and pay bug bucks to get it
back. Someone has now picked up that domain name and is using it as advertising
with porn links. I haven't personally checked this out but totally trust my
source.

If any of you have web sites with links to Claypoolpersimmonfarms.com you may
wish to turn that link off.

Jerry Lehman