[NAFEX] unripe grapes picked - use?

Diane Whitehead voltaire at islandnet.com
Wed Jul 26 00:51:33 EDT 2006

I had help picking grapes from high tangled vines from someone who
doesn't mind high ladders, but who didn't notice the subtle
differences in the bunches.  Two kinds of green grapes were ripe, but
he also picked some that were going to be purple next month.

I have read that people have special recipes for green tomatoes.  Is
there anything appetizing to do with unripe grapes besides compost
them?

--
Diane Whitehead  Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
maritime zone 8