[NAFEX] Fwd: PawPawFestival

Geoffrey Tolle Gtolle0709 at wowway.com
Mon Jul 24 20:59:04 EDT 2006

     I like to go whenever I can. It may not be the most exciting
festival ever but it is fun. Chris Chmiel(?) is the founder of
Integration Acres which has been promoting pawpaw products heavily in
Ohio. Although he will no longer be running it, he started the festival
and continues to be a major contributor. I believe that several people
from the University of Kentucky (or is that KSU?)'s pawpaw program show
up every year.

Geoffrey Tolle