[NAFEX] Ferbam IS available in the U.S.

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Tue Jul 18 20:05:02 EDT 2006

Yes, ferbam is available in the form of Carbamate 76 WDG, but cannot be used
in all states.  We think Kocide (copper hydroxide) is a better choice for
peach leaf curl as well as other peach problems such as leustoma canker and
even bacterial spot if used with Mycoshield since ferbam cannot be used in
all states.  Be sure to check your state's Commercial Fruit Tree Spray Guide
which is usually available on-line.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com