[NAFEX] How hot is it?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 12:56:31 EDT 2006

Not so tough here-- s.WI-- but then neither am I!  (I spent most of the last
few days indoors; brain is therefore rattled more than usual from many hours
of noise from the window air-conditioner.)  Weeds are amazing, green-beans
are finally bearing well, AND nothing seems to be harmed.  Saw a squirrel
lounging over an apple-tree branch while it ate a sweet russet apple nearly
3 months away from ripe.