[NAFEX] Fruit Tree and goat care

Naomi dragon-star at cableone.net
Tue Jul 11 15:40:57 EDT 2006

There is some question about the value of horns for protection.  Actually a
good  pair of LGDs would probably be much more effective.

We disbud all kids and I am currently working with several lines of polled
goats.  I do not find horns advantageous in our situation.  However I am
quite fond of goats and by now have about 30 of them. http://oznayim.us/
Naomi