[NAFEX] Fwd: New Focus on an Old Fruit

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 11:51:11 EDT 2006

Interesting piece:

Dates being an important aspect/staple in various cultures, with their
ripen fruit being added to cuisine daily; ensures the survivability of
civilizations for generations to come. Though their native climate is
not in the americas, still shows how nature (in general) can climatize
in different environments, and somehow flourish.