[NAFEX] Saskatoon Jam

Jim Fruth jfruth at uslink.net
Thu Jul 6 08:27:07 EDT 2006

    We, at Brambleberry farm, make Saskatoon Jam too only we call it
"Juneberry Jam."  We make almost 50 different kinds and most are not listed
on out website but they can be ordered even though not listed, at the same
price.  Of course, we take phone orders too.  We also make:
Highbush Cranberry
Chokecherry
Brambleberry, a mixture of red & black raspberry
Hawthorn, aka Thornapple
Double Currant
Black Currant
Elderberry
Gooseberry
Plum
Wild Plum
Rose Hip
Blueberry
Up North Grape (a Concord type that I developed for zone 3)
Raspberry Horseradish
Raspberry Jalapeno
Jalapeno Pepper
Hot Pepper
Strawberry Jalapeno
Strawberry Kiwi
Strawberry Preserves
Rhubarb
Strawberry Rhubarb
Blackberry
Blackberry Apple
Tomato
Tomato Raisin
Apple Butter
Pumpkin Butter
Crazy Fruit (a delicious mixture of fruits)
Bobber Berry (a delicious mixture of native fruits)
Wild Black Cherry (in Season - late Fall)
Berry Christmas (Christmas in a jar)
We also make Maple Syrup, Wild Rose Syrup and Sweet Sumac Syrup (Sumac has a
citrus-like flavor)
--

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm