[NAFEX] emails in Pomona

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 23:20:12 EDT 2006

Oops! sorry.  this was ment for Ms. Kuehn

rob hamilton <lostman_amiga at yahoo.com> wrote: I would like submit this article for your approval in
the next pomona.
Let me know if there are any problems.

Robert

--- Jacquelyn Kuehn  wrote:

> Dear NAFEX members:
>
> I'm in need of more material for the summer Pomona,
> and when I get to
> that point, I start looking at this list, putting
> together good
> material from recent threads. I assume that, in the
> spirit of the
> original Pomonas, which were round-robin letters, if
> you write an email
> on the list, where much of the world can get to it,
> you would be
> willing to have it printed in Pomona, which goes
> only to NAFEX members.
> A few of you have told me differently, and I will
> respect your wishes.
> If any of the rest of you have strong feelings about
> not having your
> words printed--and I don't want to print arguments,
> personal
> information, etc, just plant information--please let
> me know. I like to
> print names, emails, addresses, and zones, but can
> stick with just a
> first name, or just the information and no name, if
> you prefer.
>
> Thank you so much for your help.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jackie Kuehn
> Editor-in-chief, Pomona

> allowed.
> reproduction on web sites.
> claim you have permission!

> are discarded.
> No exceptions.
> options):

> VIRUSES!

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org