[NAFEX] Jujube in a pot; shy jujube production

Ethan Natelson, M.D. natelson at stehlinclinic.com
Mon Jan 9 14:20:43 EST 2006

Dear Richard,

     I have a very large Sherwood, which, in its initial years, was a very
shy bearer.  I then grafted three other jujubes to it, and last year the
entire tree and all of the grafted limbs were loaded with jujubes.  I don't
know if the difference in bearing was the addition of the alternate
pollinators, the age of the tree, or just a fluke.

                                                                   Regards,
Ethan (Zone 9)