[NAFEX] Information Requests

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Mon Apr 10 23:37:49 EDT 2006

Noting your response...can I ask if you are one of those poor bleeding heart
"agnostics" who are not in favor of this current Whitehouse and the
rubber-stamp congress?  I ask because I get so many e-mails from across the
internet, there is only enough time to respond to those written by people
w/basic common sense.  Sorry if I offend, but I usually have very limited
computer time during the season.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com