[NAFEX] Information Requests

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Sun Apr 9 19:57:06 EDT 2006

I have received numerous e-mails from NAFEX members for information on
techniques and practices we use here at Royal Oak farm in the past several
weeks.  I realized that this was taking a great deal of my time and that is
great, except now is the time for all good orchard keepers to get to work!
Since my time is limited during the season and I still want to help folks
out when I can, I have started an orchard keeper blog found at
http://www.theorchardkeeper.blogspot.com/ that will have the type of
information I have been getting requests for.  Hopefully it will be helpful
to NAFEX folks.  Please feel free to comment and if there is any type of
information you think would be beneficial to orchard keepers, please let me
know.  Leave your comments on the blog rather than tie up the NAFEX list and
that will also help out with information that others can use.  If this in
inappropriate to be posting here, please let me know that also.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com