[NAFEX] Mulching Fruit Trees

Hal Love lovehd at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 11:38:49 EDT 2006

In far northern areas, spring tends to be very compressed and differences in
bloom times may be slight. Donna's trees grown in Tennessee with a much more
extended spring season may have very widely different bloom times or
different responses to things like mulch vs. no mulch. Rondi, where is your
orchard located?

Hal
zn 6b TN