[NAFEX] lime sulfur

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Wed Apr 5 13:45:46 EDT 2006

There is actually a technique used on Bonsai trees that uses lime/sulphur to
fight fungus and various colors of acrylic latex paints to get the original
color of the wood "look" to hide the discoloration of the "punky" wood.
Don't know why it shouldn't work for you!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com