[NAFEX] Everbearing blackberries?

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Tue May 31 17:45:06 EDT 2005

I've never grown blackberries, but I've seen wild ones that have every
fruit stage from blossom to ripe fruit on the same bush.  My
raspberries routinely continue to produce blossoms after the early
blossoms have become ripe fruit - more in the fall crop than in the
summer crop, since the fall crop is more spread out.

I would have thought it was normal for the group.

Ginda