[NAFEX] pear seed germination

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 12:34:06 EDT 2005

Thanks Margie.  These are great instructions!

Ideally I'd use aseptate technique, but its a bother for the small amounts I
work with.  And I tell myself I'm selecting for the tougher individuals this
way [joke].  It does bother me that I completely forgot about the seeds
after I stashed them-- I meant to check them regularly.  I have to wonder if
the mold/rot broke down any germination inhibitors?  That seems to be the
one thing which worked FOR me.