[NAFEX] NAFEX live chat

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri May 27 08:53:27 EDT 2005

Hello,

It may be useful when the IRC channel opens, it gives the scheduled chat
times.  This will help new users who find nobody there during unscheduled
times.

The channel appears to work just fine for me.

(suggestion) It may also make sense that whatever "nickname" you choose
ends with your hardiness zone, so people know where you are coming from at
a glance.

For example; say I want the nickname "pruner", I just use "prunerZ5".  The
"Z5" suffix just indicates the zone I am in.  Just replace the ending
numeric with your zone.  This will help everyone.  (just a suggestion).

Later,
Tom