[NAFEX] nafex chat

sam bucus samm_bucus at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 22:11:57 EDT 2005

hello,
i took an agroecology course online and we used a chat feature during it. we had a regular schedule for discussion of various topics and often websites or other suggested readings before hand. the chats ended up being really great. we would talk and sometimes it would go on for hours and hours. it was a great feature, but mostly i think because of an organized schedule of topics.

also, it was a different system, but one of the interesting things about it was that chats could be saved and other related documents could be posted and accessed by people and all of it could be viewed later as well, like an archives.

i think the chat room is a great addition though.

andy