[NAFEX] copper as nutrient or -cide

kieran or donna redherring at tnaccess.com
Thu May 19 14:26:17 EDT 2005

Even as a trace mineral, in low doses, copper can be good or bad, it all
depends.  If any of you are interested, I'll send you a copy of "The Penny
Sniff Test" to see if copper is something you need or should avoid.  It is a
lot of fun to do with a group of people, and all it takes is a penny.  Ask
me for that one, and also you might want another article on what I call
"Chemistry games you can play with your body", or taste testing for
electrolytes.  It's fun, it's very practical and useful, and it may help you
to understand your metabolism a bit better.  both too long and off topic for
here.  Donna