[NAFEX] italian plum

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sat May 7 19:07:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

Did you have a freak, unusual cold spell during the past winter?

Look for the low temp in your area for the month of January.  That is
usually when you will find the coldest part of the winter.

Then check the low temp rating on Stanley.

We are getting colder winters than we have had in years in SW Ontario.  In
our area, peaches that went undamaged for years are being severely
damaged.  Grapes in Niagara are being hit bad too.  The wineries of
Niagara have to import tons of grapes they can no longer produce.

That is one possibility for your Stanley damage.

Later,
Tom