[NAFEX] Hunting perches

Dave Griffin griffingardens at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 17:45:31 EDT 2005

This works great in the orchard for me too - hawks by day and owls by
night. Try a couple around the garden too: It seems like there is always a
bluebird or two in mine waiting to swoop down for a tasty garden treat. I
just plant dead oak branch snags and wait around for them to fill up like
Tippy Hedren. Fifteen feet seems ok for the garden but the raptors like it
higher.

Dave
Central MN, 4a
Where, of course, now that all the apricots have frozen off, it is warm.
The wood ticks do not appear to have been adversely affected.