[NAFEX] buy zinc/Acrobat Reader for pdf

Pat Meadows pat at containerseeds.com
Tue Mar 29 10:05:24 EST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:35:13 +0000, you wrote:

>Thanks but that's not what I mean.  Acrobat working fine, but the document
>as displayed on the work-page is tiny, like an aerial photo from 30k alt.

Oh.  Sorry.

It's fine in my copy of Acrobat.  I notice, though, that it
is being shown at 158% normal size.  For some reason,
Acrobat selected that size.

For yours:

Look up on the menu bar on your Acrobat Reader.

See if you see a little box in which you can type - it has a
+ sign on one side, and a - sign on the other side.  This
means to make the image larger or smaller.

Next to the box is a little downward-pointing triangle.
When I click on that triangle, a pull-down menu appears.
>From that menu, I can select the image size (magnification).

Try 200%, or even more.

Pat

--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.