[NAFEX] buy zinc

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 09:16:38 EST 2005

For the first website below, can anyone post a non-pdf version of this address, or
explain to list how to make a document like this easier to read?  I can't read what
appears, and don't know how to improve it (and I assume others are in same boat.)
THANKS!

For second website, ALL fertilizers/soil ammendants can contain heavy metals.
Example, a "10-10-10" fertilizer-- ever wonder what's the other 70% ?  Answer--
anything the manufacturer wants to use, whatever's available even if it's toxic
fly-ash or mining waste.