[NAFEX] Annurca

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Thu Mar 24 15:58:42 EST 2005

You probably won't believe this, but Delicious from Lake Chelan in
Washington are incredibly good and not mealy.  I think the growers there
harvest them at the right stage of maturity and store them properly.
That is probably why the best gift packs of Delicious often come from
that area. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.