[NAFEX] BYFG Grafting Workshop

Peter Chrisbacher pxbacher.ls at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 22:00:00 EST 2005

Greetings all -

In case anyone's interested, the Backyard Fruit Growers are having their
annual grafting workshop this Saturday at the Landis Valley Museum in
Lancaster PA.

Last year there were something like 100+ varieties of apple scionwood
donated by members, plus rootstock for sale at a reasonable
price.  Should be some pear scions/rootstock as well as grape and hardy
kiwi scions too.  Email me if you're in the area and would like more
information.

Sorry for the late notice - I'm a new NAFEX member and am brand new to
this list!

Pete Chrisbacher
SE PA - Zone 6B