[NAFEX] Taste before planting Apple varities

Bruce Hansen brucedhansen at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 10 18:22:05 EST 2005

I particularly object to someone stating, in an authoritative manner, that
an apple that has been around for a few years is crap. Lets provide a basis
for our discussion. How do you know something, for example. And I weary of
people telling me to be nice. A good discussion is enriching and I have
found those on this list-serv.