[NAFEX] American Slow-Food "Hall of Fame"

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Mar 9 09:12:57 EST 2005

They called me to ask about heirloom grapes and I didn't give them any,
because taste is so subjective, as well as   regional.  That, and the
fact that tastes are changing in grapes so fast that new varieties of
table grapes are very different than "antique" ones.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.