[NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Tue Mar 8 21:15:27 EST 2005

Am I wrong or does Trees of Antiquity (which I also highly recommend!) grow their
stock, or a percentage thereof, organically? I can't find their catalog tonight to
verify, but if folks are looking for OG nursery stock, they might be a place. Their
Peach selection is primo. I kinda of see T of A as how SouthMeadow once was: pricey
but fabulous. I am interested in any naysayers though too...
Heron Breen
zone 4 maine

On Tue Mar  8 20:01 , JoanRRosenberg at aol.com sent:

>How about Trees of antiquity?  I ordered some dwarf apples from them that were
absolutely gorgeous.