[NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries

Richard Ashton bwoodtx at verizon.net
Tue Mar 8 21:09:09 EST 2005

I just talked to Burnt Ridge today and put in an order, they are short
handed this year and are trying to hire additional people, they have lost
some people or the they are getting more orders than usual. I will take a
little wait for prices that are about 60% of most, and I always ask about
the sizes when I call, that way no suprises.
I have also ordered from Bay Laurel  they had to cancel my order because
they did not have the plant I ordered or did not get it in. I was supposed
to be put on a list to get the next plant and have not heard from them
(about a year now).
So the thing here is that all the nurseries have problems sometimes, just so
it does not happen too often then I will quit buying from them.