[NAFEX] favorite nurseries

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Mar 8 12:44:51 EST 2005

My only quibble about Miller is a tendency to over-hype.  Forty years
after the release of seedless grapes from Cornell, Miller was still
pushing them as "New!!" when there were many newer ones by that time.
Of course if you research your varieties *before* you buy, you'll be
fine.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
On Mar 8, 2005, at 9:37 AM, Pat Meadows wrote:

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:57:51 -0600, you wrote:

> Burnt Ridge Nursery in Washington State have many of the same types of
> fruit
> with good quality trees and shurbs at a more reasonable price. You can
> do a
> web search and find them.

To add an eastern touch:  I've been pleased with Miller
Nurseries.  They are located in the Finger Lakes Region of
New York State and ship nationally.

http://www.millernurseries.com

Pat