[NAFEX] interested in learning how to graft

william anderson dekalbman2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 15:37:16 EST 2005

Is there anyone near Dekalb, Il. who would be willing to teach me the rudiments of grafting some weekend. I had tried many years ago with no success. If it were possible to find a teacher or class near me, it seems to me that I would have a greater chance of success. Any advice would be apprieciated. Thank you, Bill Anderson, Dekalb, Il.

> >NAFEX www.nafex.org John Hillbrand, jhillbrand at hotmail.com P.O.
used to change other email options):

> Message archives are here:
>
> NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/