[NAFEX] Fwd: Cooperation between NAFEX and NNGA Libraries

Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R srt175f at smsu.edu
Fri Mar 4 12:40:51 EST 2005

NNGA: Northern Nut Growers Association, www.nutgrowing.org

----Suzi Teghtmeyer
Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and
Enology Center,
Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus
Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/
AgNIC Viticulture site:
http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml
Email: srt175f at smsu.edu
Member: CBHL, AgNIC, USAIN, IAALD, ALA, STC