[NAFEX] Jam, jelly and preserves

Pat Meadows pat at containerseeds.com
Thu Jul 28 09:56:25 EDT 2005

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:02:39 -0400, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>You can insert {tags] in your web pages that are not displayed on the
>viewers screen, but will instruct search engine spiders how to classify
>you page.

This may have been correct in the past:  but it has not been
correct for a quite a while.  The 'meta tags' are next to
useless now.

See:
http://searchenginewatch.com/sereport/article.php/2165061

But I don't see any reason why he couldn't say on his
webpage that the FDA won't let  him call it 'jam' or 'jelly'
because of the ........  Etc.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.