[NAFEX] Clove currant ideas

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Wed Jul 27 11:04:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

I use the recipe that comes on the pectin instructions for Red Currants.

Though I doubt you really need to add pectin to currants.

When I add pectin as instructed I got something a lot more firmer than jam
or jelly.  It is difficult to spread.

Currants are loaded with natural pectin, but i am not sure if it is enough
to set up jelly.

Later,
Tom