[NAFEX] strawberry question / sparkle

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 08:59:54 EDT 2005

--- Jerrydana5 at aol.com wrote:
  Also, does anybody know where I can buy either
> Sparkle or Senator Dunlap strawberries?  Thanks.  Jerry in southern Indiana

Jerry, below is where I got mine and we're are eating them as I write. I got them because
of Nafexers' recommendation and we are very happy with them. Large upright plants, with
enough cover to hide from birds and tall enough to keep them out of dirt - I did not even
get to laying straw this year and it didn't matter. Big and Delicious! Prolific runners -
so spreading the patch is easy. They had snow cover with minus 43 this winter and came up
smiling.
http://www.fedcoseeds.com/trees/TreeItem.php?id=2430&listname=Strawberry
Del, z 2/3  n MN

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN