[NAFEX] Gardens to visit

lee reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 20:41:00 EDT 2005

I will be driving to Pennsylvania and Ohio this week looking at
colleges with my daughter. I'd also like to get some photos of some
fruit plants that are being used for "edible landscaping," that is,
not planted in an orchard or production garden setting, but being
used as specimen trees, ornamental hedges, groundcovers, foundation
plantings, etc. Does anybody out there have any suggestions for
gardens that I could visit that would fill this bill? Thanks for your
help.

Lee Reich, PhD
www.leereich.com
Books by Lee Reich: